Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!

75 ABY - Where the war between the Jedi, Sith and Shadow Knights rages.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Mission up!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: New Mission up!   Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:32 pm

There's a new mission up and running for all members Jedi, Sith, or Freelance it matters not, although you do have to choose a side. If you're not a member feel free to join in on the fun by creating a profile and a character Bio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mission up!   Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:16 pm

good luck, whoever the frack you are lol.

happened to be browsing a really old email account and saw really old potf messages, decided to come here and see if it was active, which as usual, it isn't lol. I did read some stuff, which was pretty funny.

I'd almost be tempted to come here and review all the bios like I used to (plus being a staff member again would be nice, I could get to read those topics i got in notification for emails, some of them sounded pretty juicy) but in the end I barely roleplay on sites I'm interested in, let alone this one, and this site isn't active anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mission up!   Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:18 pm

Who cares if it's not active you can still have fun RPing. Not to mention you shouldn't dis the site if your not willing to RP with us. If you don't want to RP then don't RP. If you do then feel free to join in on the fun I look forward to RPing with those who are willing. Either way it's up to you and please don't make a comment if you don't want to join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mission up!   Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:23 pm

I am trying to contact the site founder to get the new people activated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Mission up!   

Back to top Go down

New Mission up!
Page 1 of 1