Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!
Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!
Passion Of The Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

75 ABY - Where the war between the Jedi, Sith and Shadow Knights rages.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rank pictures

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Rank pictures - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:34 pm

This one wasn't adequate too (when scaled down it turns into a mess), but fortunately I was able to find something that might suit you. At the very least it's better than the first one Very Happy

Last edited by Darth Mortis on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:49 pm

Nihl is ftw, every sight ever has always had Maul as its sith warrior rank pic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:58 pm

Cry about it Invidium... Mortis, change it to Nihl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:05 am

Doods, the Maul pic pwns. For the Nihl one I find it waaaay to blurry and the fact that he's in the same same old pose just irks me. Why don't you (meaning Lavey) just create another 'rank/group' within the Sith Empire and put Invidium, Apocrypha and anyone who doesn't want the Maul pic, and name it Sith warrior (same as the other one) and then just put me in the Maul one. >.>

I refuse to be put under that Nihl pic. >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:47 am

Emperor Lavey wrote:
Cry about it Invidium... Mortis, change it to Nihl.
Invidium wasn't crying about anything, Lavey. He was making a point.

Sure, the pic 'owns', but Maul freaking sucked. He got pwned. Do you really want him to be the example for us as Sith Warriors?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:00 am

Thanks mortis! that rank is bad ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:03 am

Exactly what I was getting at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:15 am

Although Nighthawk has sort of a good idea, I think we would all like the Empire to look organized and not... separated. If that makes sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:11 am

You guys don't like Maul? Here's an idea - earn yourself a promotion (if you remain active it will come soon enough), then you definitely will not see his picture above your avatar Razz
P.S. And Nihl got 'pwned' too by the way. Plus he wears a fragging skirt!
Back to top Go down
Emperor Glaucus
Shadow Emperor
Emperor Glaucus

Number of posts : 883
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Can you redo the Shadow emperor rank, Same picture just spice it up abit with your skills
Back to top Go down
https://passionoftheforce.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:01 pm

You mean the one with Roan Fel and his Knights? I can try, though I never used more than one character in the rank pic before (at least one of them will definitely be obscured by the text). And you will also have 2 rank pics with Fel... Perhaps I should simply change the 'Lord of Shadow' to the 'Shadow Emperor' and make another rank image for the SKE second-in-command?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:18 pm

Nihl lost a duel, but didn't get 'pwned' like Maul did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:54 am

He still wears a skirt Rolling Eyes Anyway, this is not the place to start a 'Maul vs Nihl' holy war. If anyone wants to continue, create a thread in the General Discussions.
Back to top Go down
Emperor Glaucus
Shadow Emperor
Emperor Glaucus

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:28 am

Darth Mortis wrote:
You mean the one with Roan Fel and his Knights? I can try, though I never used more than one character in the rank pic before (at least one of them will definitely be obscured by the text). And you will also have 2 rank pics with Fel... Perhaps I should simply change the 'Lord of Shadow' to the 'Shadow Emperor' and make another rank image for the SKE second-in-command?

Yeah It sounds like a good idea mortis, change the secound in command pic to Shadow Emperor and will have to find something else for lord of shadow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:34 am

Antares Draco is already used for the Shadow Lord picture, but... we can change the text there as well and make him Lord of Shadows and use Ganner Krieg for the Shadow Lord rank. Or I could use Treis Sinde for either of the pictures if you want.
Back to top Go down
Emperor Glaucus
Shadow Emperor
Emperor Glaucus

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:16 pm

Darth Mortis wrote:
Antares Draco is already used for the Shadow Lord picture, but... we can change the text there as well and make him Lord of Shadows and use Ganner Krieg for the Shadow Lord rank. Or I could use Treis Sinde for either of the pictures if you want.

You could use Ganner Krieg for the Shadow lord rank and make Antares draco Lord of shadows...good idea mortis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:00 pm

Edited versions + Shadow Lord pic:

Last edited by Darth Mortis on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:57 pm

For the rank of Preda'ke could you use the predator from aliens vs predator
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:55 pm

That rank should have a Star Wars related character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:55 pm

Agreed. I can look for an appropriate picture, but if don't want anything but the Predator...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:49 am

It's not the Predator, but the character is clearly SW-related. Let me know if you don't like this one.

Last edited by Darth Mortis on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:48 am

i like it thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:13 pm

Can u make one for the The Aristia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:17 pm

I think he would need an image, or a description of what it looks like.
Back to top Go down
Emperor Glaucus
Shadow Emperor
Emperor Glaucus

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:17 pm

well he's just been coming up with pictures latley that would fit the rank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rank pictures
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next