Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!
Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!
Passion Of The Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

75 ABY - Where the war between the Jedi, Sith and Shadow Knights rages.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rank pictures

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Rank pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:43 pm

Alright good because one time i got into a fight with matrix about pictures
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:27 pm

Of course, I've noticed when I look at the other sites that these are also the same pictures used. Obviously they are free pictures, so there's no need to worry about copyrights. But does anyone know who made them? I would be very appreciative if someone could make a picture for the Lord of the Sith, Lady of the Sith and Sith High Master using the same format.

If you can, I'd like the Lord o.t.S. rank with Darth Caedus, the Lady o.t.S. with Darth Talon and the Sith High Master rank with Darth Vader. Thanks to whoever can do this for me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:27 pm

Okay, I've been dabbling with Photoshop and here’s the result Rolling Eyes Yeah, I don’t like Caedus so I propose to change the “Lord of the Sith” rank image to Darth Bane Smile

Last edited by Darth Mortis on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:22 pm

I really like that
Back to top Go down
Emperor Glaucus
Shadow Emperor
Emperor Glaucus

Number of posts : 883
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:07 pm

Changes made! Could you possibly do something similar for Lady of the Sith except with a picture of Darth Talon?
Back to top Go down
https://passionoftheforce.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:10 pm

Affirmative. I'll try to do something ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Emperor Glaucus
Shadow Emperor
Emperor Glaucus

Number of posts : 883
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:22 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://passionoftheforce.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:54 pm

I might try and get back into this if I can use the photoshop at my place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:00 pm

Nighthawk, that would be nice Smile

Sampaga, here you go:

Let me know if you want something changed, maybe the color of the text or the font itself, etc.

Last edited by Darth Mortis on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:07 pm

I think i had forgotten how to use GIMP. Actually I never really knew how in the first place....but this is what I produced. Its a bit big and all...I know...I had a pattern on it too...but the gimp lines weren't exactly straight, and I didn't think it looked good, so I got rid of it:

Rank pictures - Page 2 SithRankPicturetry1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:08 pm

Oh and if your wondering why the font is bad....its cause I haven't dled any yet :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:24 pm

Here's a new shipment of them:

Desann:

Maul:

Vader:

I'll finish the rest in a few days.

Last edited by Darth Mortis on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:20 am

I actually prefer the old apprentice to the new...unless perhaps the Sith Warrior was changed to apprentice...since I don't beeeliiieeeveee Maul was ever a warrior, I don't believe he completed his training...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:58 am

Technically he was a Sith Lord. And he did defeat Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan (yeah, I know Obi-Wan killed him, but that just because Maul acted like an idiot in the end).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:43 am

Obi-Wan didn't kill him on Naboo, he killed him on Tatooine after order 66.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:02 am

I believe that is a non-canon version.

Anyway, here's another set:

Darth Malak

Githany

Marka Ragnos

Darth Sidious

Guy from the "Old Republic" intro

And the new one for Vader

Last edited by Darth Mortis on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:37 pm

Yea, so far that is non canon. And even in that non canon story, it was Owen Lars that killed Maul, not Obi-Wan.

And Mortis, nice job on those pictures! Thanks a lot for your help!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:59 pm

No problem, always glad to help.

*Light Side points gained*

Oh shi...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:40 pm

Here's what happend The opening story, "Old Wounds" by Aaron McBride, is set three years after the events of Revenge of the Sith, and begins with Owen Lars trying to teach new words to a toddler-age Luke Skywalker. A resurrected Darth Maul, with cybernetic replacements to his entire lower body, attacks the Lars homestead in hopes of drawing Kenobi out. Kenobi, for fear of any injury to the young Luke, dusts off his old lightsaber, and meets Maul's challenge. At a pause in the ensuing struggle, Maul is killed by a shot to the head from Lars' rifle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:05 pm

The Images look great.. But with you going around gaining light side points, I will have to be watchful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:08 pm

Dammit! I'll just go blow up a few planets to regain my Dark Side mastery Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Well then.. get to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:46 pm

no, come into the light my son.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:52 pm

The Light Side doesn't have cookies Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:57 pm

they do have nap and story time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank pictures   Rank pictures - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rank pictures
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next