Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!
Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!
Passion Of The Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

75 ABY - Where the war between the Jedi, Sith and Shadow Knights rages.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Experimental sigs

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Experimental sigs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:19 am

Alright, then I'll work with this one. Maybe you want anything specific added? Insignias, other images, text, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:31 am

Ooh, I knew I forgot something, thank you. I would like this on the bottom left corner:

http://www.dafont.com/font.php?file=transmutation&page=1&nb_ppp_old=50&text=XAHRUK&nb_ppp=50&psize=m&classt=alpha

Fit this is wherever it will fit:
http://www.dafont.com/font.php?file=transmutation&page=1&nb_ppp_old=50&text=Your+Empire...+Your+precious+Empire...+Is+now+nothing.&nb_ppp=50&psize=xs&classt=alpha

EDIT:

I want everything to remain the same, but can you create the same sig with this font:
http://www.dafont.com/evanescence.font?nb_ppp=50&psize=l&text=Xahruk

Then post them both on here and I'll see which one I like best. I really hope this isn't too much to ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:40 am

Oh, I have that font installed, so I guess it won't be very hard Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:51 am

Huzzah! Smile

I should probably head to bed. It's 4 a.m. over here. Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:52 am

Wow, if you put it that way it is actually a good idea Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:54 am

Haha, too true. Smile

Have fun with the sig. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:21 pm

Well, I did it much faster than I expected Smile

Experimental sigs - Page 2 Xahruksig1

Experimental sigs - Page 2 Xahruksig2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:24 pm

I prefer the first one. Smile

The only thing that really bothers me though is how out of focus it looks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:27 pm

That's because the image is really small, so I had to enlarge it. I can try to redo it, though it probably won’t help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:29 pm

Maybe you could add a blur effect?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:48 pm

Alright, I've resized the alien thingy. See for yourself if this one looks better.

Experimental sigs - Page 2 Xahruksig3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:51 pm

It looks better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:55 pm

That's exactly why I requested a bigger image Smile Damn raster graphics Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:49 pm

Question: Why won't it show my signature? Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:50 pm

Profile--> Preferences--> Always attach my signature. Click on "yes". It should be working after that, albeit the signatue won't be attached to the posts you've made before activating that option.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:15 pm

Can you make me a sig? I would like these images incorperated, and this font.

http://www.dafont.com/gangland.font?nb_ppp=50&text=KRUELL

Experimental sigs - Page 2 436px-Darth_Maleval

Experimental sigs - Page 2 Sithinfiltrator-ug

Experimental sigs - Page 2 10363-bigthumbnail

Last edited by Kruell on Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:17 pm

Okay, I'll see what I can do. Do you have larger versions of these pics? And btw check the link to that font again Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:39 pm

Okay I edited it to where its the correct link, and the images are as large as I could find them. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:27 pm

Okay, so here’s what I made. I can’t say I am overly pleased with this one, but that’s the best I could do with the pic provided. And sorry, I couldn’t find a way to stick those planets in there, hope that is not critical.

Experimental sigs - Page 2 Kruell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:36 pm

No its fine, I like this, but the planet represented Zaotahvia, and I thought it would be cool to have, its fine not in there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:39 pm

Experimental sigs - Page 2 10494-planet_que

That's how I always pictured Zaotahvia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:00 pm

Look at the surface of the planets in both mine and your pics. Its the same, grey and lifeless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:06 pm

*cries*

Why won't anyone ask me for a sig? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:40 pm

Do we need to have a friendly compitetion..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:19 pm

Nighthawk wrote:
*cries*

Why won't anyone ask me for a sig? Razz

That's because I've already made sigs for those who wanted them Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Experimental sigs
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next