Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!

75 ABY - Where the war between the Jedi, Sith and Shadow Knights rages.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Early years of Glaucus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emperor Glaucus
Shadow Emperor

Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Early years of Glaucus   Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:27 pm

“Fall back! Fall back to the landing pads! Theres Overwelming us. Theres to many of those god damn clones!. Commander Glaucus yelled out. The ground battle of kamino was basically over, thousands of clones poured out the building with all types of weapons pushing the Imperial forces back. No ships could stay landed on the landing pads to long or the Turrets would destroy them. There was such a good defence on kamino Commander Glaucus didn’t think there was any chance of winning the ground battle at this point there forces were being commanded by Lord Thanatos himself. Sith lord and long time friend of Sampagas.
It was time to retreat he couldn’t have the blood of all this men resting on his shoulder. The Ships landed and quickly soilders dropped on within seconds and the Imperial drop ships took off back into space onto a captial ship to await new orders. The Imperials were winning the space battle but the ground battle was being won by Sampaga’s army. The last of the men were about to leave the planets surface when suddenly the drop ship exploded. It never even made it to the landing pad. The clone fighters closed in on the group of Imperials that were still alive. The Imperials were fighting for there lives, using the last of there grenades and mines and rocket launchers. They were now down to nothing but there blasters fighting for there lifes when finally two drop ships came threw one fired there missles at a large turret on top of the building. The other went down a pick up the Imperials and flew them back into space. Glaucus watched out the window to see the battle that was talking place the Imperials were kicking ass.

Glaucus landed above the ship, Karath IV. The person commanding the ship was a Imperial Knight named Lord Horthe. Lord Horthe came down to the hanger where Glaucus was getting off the drop ship and Lord Horthe didn’t look happy. He grabbed Glaucus and started to scream “Tell me why they’ve defeated our ground forces!” “Sir!, There was nothing I could do! They over ran us! There was way to many of them the defence they have on that planet is…Is incredible. If I couldn’t do it you won’t find another that can!”
“Sure I can! Lord Nephets would of never let this happen…Emperor Visera will be disappointed in trusting that you would be a good commander.” “ Sir….We cannot beat them on ground we’d have to bomarde the planet” “What do you know Glaucus? This is your first time commanding a whole army! We needed someone with experience you don’t have it!” “Sir, I’m sorry” “ Sorry won’t fix anything get out of my sight your job here is done”

That was the last time I saw Horthe alive, Soon after that happen Horthe left Karath IV in his own personal fighter leading a sqaudron to take out the ship the carried sith lord Hecate. He failed and was killed in battle. The Imperials knights ending up loseing that battle and it left the Imperials in darkness. The Sith army ending up coming threw for sampaga and kicking our asses. Like a fool visera didn’t retreat and he stayed and died…As for myself and other Imperials we escaped and kept the Imperial knights running. We were now being led by a young young man you went by the name general Felcon and he was the new Emperor of the Imperial Knights.

For years we spend our time trying to destory the sith plans, Like kiddnapping there diplomats. Destorying ships passing threw systems. Sending small groups of Elite fighters to destroy bases. We living in a dark time for the Imperials. We were nothing more then a small rebel group trying to stop the sith.

Years went by and we found out the JedI had attacked the sith on there home planet destroying everything on korriban even destroying the dark lord of the sith Darth Byss. We thought everything was over and that everyone could live in peace but we were wrong…

Darth Barack lived and himself and Darth Sampaga created the Darksword empire and it was even more deadly then Darth Byss’s empire. They were ruthless and evil they caused the most choas then any sith I’ve ever heard of in history.

The Imperials stayed on Bastion and chose not to interfer with any of the darksword empires affairs. It wouldn’t be good for us. They’d destroy us and not think twice about it. Years went by and Hecate and Trask Karath planned to rebel against Barack and Sampaga creating the Shadow Sith allaince. The Alliance was stronger then expected having a lot of people to there cause and they used the driod army against Sampaga and Barack by reprogramming them. Hecate was killed as soon as the reprogramming happened,she was killed by Darth Sampaga….. The fighting between the Sith and JedI continued but now the sith and the jedI were fighting the Shadow Sith alliance. It was a three way war that was destroying the galaxy but something happened that we all didn’t think would happen…we were getting pulled into the war. Shadow Sith Allaince leader Shadow Karath also known as Trask Karath arrived to Bastion with his whole fleet at first we thought it was an attack so I remember everyone getting ready for an invasion but Trask sent a message to falcon asking him to join the alliance to bring the sith and jedI down. The Shadow Sith alliance was as large as the sith and JedI and they were doing good in the war Emperor Felcon agreed and then my whole life was about to change….

It was the battle of korriban, We went to go drive the sith outta korriban to explore the old tombs and maybe the Shadow Alliances force users would find something to destory the sith with. I fought under the command of Shadow Karath. He was a great commander, everyone wanted to be just like him. Strong, fearless, bold… He had everything and he was very strong in the force.

Я верю в одну вещь только, энергия силы.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://passionoftheforce.forumakers.com
Emperor Glaucus
Shadow Emperor

Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Early years of Glaucus   Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:28 pm

I was apart of a speical task force to find the holocron of the last darklord of the sith, Darth Byss, It sent chills up my spin just saying his name. He was truely a evil and very powerful. He was also extermly smart not just brute strenght. He will go down as one of the greatest sith lords... our task force was being lead by none other then Shadow Karath. Our mission was to get the holocron in the ruins of the old sith temple while the Shadow Sith Alliance tried to drive the sith off the planet.

Я верю в одну вещь только, энергия силы.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://passionoftheforce.forumakers.com

Early years of Glaucus
Page 1 of 1