Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!
Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!
Passion Of The Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

75 ABY - Where the war between the Jedi, Sith and Shadow Knights rages.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Installation of Dunn Ishhh

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Installation of Dunn Ishhh Empty
PostSubject: The Installation of Dunn Ishhh   The Installation of Dunn Ishhh EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:25 am

The Jedi Grand Master stood in the Rotunda Magnus waiting for the festivities to begin. Dressed in her finest formal regalia today marked the installation of Dunn Ishhh as RSS Director and new Jedi Council Member. The huge domed chamber was decorated with flowers and the insignias of the Republic.

Ishhh had already begun working in his new position, this was the formal installation ceremony and reception. She waited on the dais for his arrival.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Installation of Dunn Ishhh   The Installation of Dunn Ishhh EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:53 pm

Ishhh came into the Rotunda. It was a great day in the Republic and for Ishhh himself. He had already started working on the RSS, starting with the top crime figures around Republic space...Ishhh would ensure of their incarceration. His latest feat...the Voodoo Fleet...was still being processed through the Jedi Council, though the Grand Master had made sure of its importance. Ishhh came up with the designs for an entire fleet, needless to say much work was done to get each ship to his own satisfactory.

Dressed in his finest formal apparel, Ishhh approached the Grand Master with an elegant glow, he felt more than happy to take up the position of RSS Director, and now he would be known throughout Jedi space. Greetings Grand Master, and what a wonderful day it is for a ceremony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Installation of Dunn Ishhh   The Installation of Dunn Ishhh EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:14 pm

Khelsia Erain Jobert, Grand Master of the Jedi Order waited as Dunn Ishhh approached the dais. She responded to his greeting. "Yes it is a fine day for an installation is it not?" She turned to the assembled personages and spoke.

"Today I welcome the Jedi High Council Members and Representatives of the Senate to the installation ceremony and reception for Dunn Ishhh. Today he becomes the new Director of the Republic Security Forces and in accordance with that position a member of the Jedi High Council. I ask all present to stand as he takes his oath." She turned to Ishhh and in a clear voice began to speak.

"Do you Dunn Ishhh promise to serve the Republic in the capacity of Republic Security Services Director with utmost loyalty? Do you swear to follow the Jedi Code in all things and never to violate our principles? Do you promise to bring all issues to the Jedi High Council and to obey the commands of the Grand Master of the Jedi Order? Do you swear to speak honestly and act honorably in all of your endeavors? If so I name you Director of the Republic Security Services and say, the Council seat awaits. We look forward to your wise contribution."

She waited for his response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Installation of Dunn Ishhh   The Installation of Dunn Ishhh EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:36 pm

Ishhh had an enlightened feeling about him as the Grand Master spoke. He had much pride, though pride for his work in the Republic. He wanted them to thrive and rise back to the top, though, the correct Jedi way.

Ishhh stood next to Jobert as she spoke the oath...of which Ishhh would not hesitate to answer. No Grand Master, but I do promise to serve the Republic as RSS Director with the most pure and sincere respect and loyalty. To follow the the Jedi code with all it stands for and to put its meaning into everything I do. To work with the Jedi Council and present all issues to better the Republic, as well as and especially the Grand Master. I promise to to speak with the likeness of all past Grand Masters, holding only the most moral intentions in my work. And if anything is insufficient I will step down my position and the Republic. I will help the Republic back to its former glory, with the demeanor of a true Jedi. Ishhh replied, hoping that it would please all of the members of the Jedi Council and the Grand Master.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Installation of Dunn Ishhh   The Installation of Dunn Ishhh EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:17 am

Khelsia smiled at the Rodian Jedi. "You are installed forthwith as the Director of the Republic Security Services Dunn Ishhh. You also take your place on the Jedi High Council. May the Force be with you in all of your endeavors."

The Jedi Grand Master led the assemblage in a round of applause for the new Director and Council Member. She then led the way off the dais to the reception line where the other Council Members and the attending Senate members waited to greet Dunn Ishhh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Installation of Dunn Ishhh   The Installation of Dunn Ishhh Empty

Back to top Go down

The Installation of Dunn Ishhh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Passion Of The Force :: Rotunda Magnus-
Jump to: