Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!

75 ABY - Where the war between the Jedi, Sith and Shadow Knights rages.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Experimental sigs

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

Experimental sigs - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:00 pm

Yeh sure I can in fact I just did it when I saw that message along with making alterations to the colour of the skin/belt on the sig which I hope made an improvement however slight.

Sig (with alterations) :

Experimental sigs - Page 7 Hellion-1

https://2img.net/h/i37.photobucket.com/albums/e75/DARTH_LUCIFER/hellion-1.jpg

Avi:

Experimental sigs - Page 7 Hellion2

https://2img.net/h/i37.photobucket.com/albums/e75/DARTH_LUCIFER/Hellion2.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:48 pm

Ha ha, sorry to ask... but, could you edit his horns to a color more horn-like? Maybe a yellowish-brown, or black?

And I need his shade of red to be deeper. Something similar to, "Crimson Glory", or "Lava".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_colors

I really am sorry to ask, I just think you could make it look great. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:12 pm

Like this?

Experimental sigs - Page 7 9eb87462b942
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:16 pm

That's pretty good I could use that as a base colour all that is needed is black eyes still I wonder how you did it I tried everything to get it like that lol Wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:24 pm

Image ---> Correction ---> Color Change (note that the terms may differ as I am using a non-english version of Photoshop and I simply translated them literally).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:43 am

Thank you, Mortis and Lucifer. Very Happy

Does it need to be sized down in order to fit as my Avatar?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:02 am

Yes. You need an image with a maximum resolution of 200x200 pixels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:27 am

Could you, maybe...? Last thing, I swear. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:50 am

Here you go.

Experimental sigs - Page 7 31336258

Edit

It seems that your current avatar is bigger than 200x200, which probably means the restriction is 250x250. Try this version first.

Experimental sigs - Page 7 78275692
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:01 pm

Genial. Thanks much. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:53 pm

No problem Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:47 am

Hi Mortis I have a favor to ask you. Could you create a sig for me using the one that's there but get rid of the line? Is that possible? I would appreciate it. I did the text.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:33 pm

I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:26 pm

Thanks Mortis. But before you start what do you think of this new one? I did it this morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:16 pm

I do like this one better Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Me too! I'm not an artist to draw anything. But I took a pic I like and cropped it. The original had a space for words to the left of the portrait. But it was dark gray and I didn't like that. So I cut it off then added a blank to the right and filled it with color. I don't know how to add texture and stuff like that but I do like the result so we'll leave this one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:16 am

Yeah, I know how it's done Smile If you want I could try to create something using this (or some other image).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:07 am

That would be great, thanks. This image is fine for you to use. I would like to learn more and be as good as you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:45 am

Then I will need the original image (the larger the better). The text seems to be a bit too long, but if you don't want anything else added to the signature I supposed it will be possible to fit it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:58 pm

Can I get this sized down for an avatar picture, please?

Experimental sigs - Page 7 FreedomXenChi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:35 pm

Of course.

Experimental sigs - Page 7 Jediava
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:37 pm

You're the best, bro. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Experimental sigs
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Passion Of The Force :: Out Of Character :: Fan Art-
Jump to: