Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!
Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!
Passion Of The Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

75 ABY - Where the war between the Jedi, Sith and Shadow Knights rages.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Experimental sigs

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Experimental sigs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:38 pm

Alright then. I've been experimenting a bit and surprisingly enough I've managed to stick the lightsaber hilt from your bio into Jerec's hand. Now you just have to decide which is better, the original (1) or the one with the lightsaber you wanted (2) Smile

1) Experimental sigs - Page 4 Laveytest2

2) Experimental sigs - Page 4 Laveytest1

One last note, the sig is far from being finished so I will be waiting for your wishes regarding general color, font, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:39 pm

Hmm. its a start, however I am not a big Jerec fan haha... but I like the colors, and if there could be a celtic font.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:09 pm

Emperor Lavey wrote:
Hmm. its a start, however I am not a big Jerec fan haha...

Well, if you found another Sith miraluka, I'd be glad to use him instead Razz And you still didn't answer my initial question: what hilt should I put in there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:34 am

I will look haha, the first one, it looks slightly better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:41 am

double post i know... could you use the mask from my avatar as the picture..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:55 am

Alas, no.

And here's the preliminary version of your signature.

Experimental sigs - Page 4 Laveysig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:33 am

thats good, thank you mortis.. its actually better then i thought it would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:43 am

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Emperor Glaucus
Shadow Emperor
Emperor Glaucus

Number of posts : 883
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:28 pm

Can Someone make the rank for

Shadow master: Jolee bindo with grey saber

Shadow lord: anyone from the imperial knights

Blade of shadow: Two lightsabers

Lord of Shadows : emperor roan fel (same guy from my avatar) Could it be a picture of him with his saber ignited?
Back to top Go down
https://passionoftheforce.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:34 pm

May i please have this image made into an avatar https://media.photobucket.com/image/plo%2....large.jpg?o=138
I would like his saber to be green and his robes brown with a black Tunic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:32 pm

Hey Mortis, I just wondering you could make a siggy for me of any Jedi weilding a blue lightsaber, the jedi has to have some what of long hair. and can it say The lightsaber is not only a weapon of defense—it is important for focusing the mind. A Jedi uses his lightsaber to assist his connection to the Force."

If that is a little much then just

"A Jedi uses his lightsaber to assist his connection to the Force."

and can it say Tyber ren Jedi knight somewhere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:13 pm

Sorry, Maven, but I can't make anything for you.

Tyber, you should find the picture you like and give me the link. And I wouldn't advise putting your rank on the sig, unless you plan not to get any promotions Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:46 pm

Hey Mortis, do you mind making me a signature? If so, I would like it to include these images:
http://edandmari.com/starwars/images/CadeSkywalker.jpg
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/6/61/CadeSkywalkerEGTF.jpg/449px-CadeSkywalkerEGTF.jpg
http://republika.pl/blog_pj_4618384/6959351/sz/cade_skywalker014.jpg

The third image is not a requirement, but if you feel that it looks better with it then by all means add it in.

As for the text on the sig:
"I fought the decisions that called and lost.
My mark has the revelant piece in this.
I will come reformed.
In short, for the murders of those I court,
I bless the hour that holds your fall.
I will kill you all."

I kinda want a dark yet apologetic feel to it, if you know what I mean. If you don't, I mean that my character, Aaron, has done terrible things in his past and will continue to do them, but at the same time, he feels guilt and regret.

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:14 pm

Damn, I didn't see your request until today. Sorry about that, but I'll get to it once I have the time Smile However I can tell you at once that the text is too long to be placed on the sig.

And I must ask if you want exactly these two images used, because, honestly, I can't come up with an idea for now. Luckily, there is no shortage of Cade Skywalker in the Legacy comics, so pehaps I may be able to find something else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:35 pm

Oh, it is quite alright. That's what I was afraid of, but I can work it out. Would this fit in the sig?:
"I fought the decisions that called and lost.
My mark has a revelant piece in this."

And by all means, yes. You're the artist here. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:19 pm

As usual, I give you a preliminary version. Font\text disposition are not final and can be changed quickly if needed.

Experimental sigs - Page 4 Aaronsigl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:34 pm

To be honest, I'm a bit speechless. That is quite amazing. Thanks greatly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:05 am

You are quite welcome Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:18 pm

Do ya think you can help me out? I'd like a signature using this pictures:
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090903053603/starwars/images/4/42/Luke_Skywalker_EA.JPG

And for the text, have it say:
"Anger is a wind which blows out the lamp of the mind."

With the font being stonehenge. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:40 pm

Can do. Are there any other images you would like to add there or just this one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:42 pm

Now that you mention it, could you throw the symbol of the NJO in the background for me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Sure I can. I'll inform you when the sig is done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:00 pm

how do you make these sigs? is there a way to do it without buying a certain program and still making it look good? any help would be appreciated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:55 pm

To make good things you will need good tools, so the only way I see is to download a cracked version of Photoshop Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:10 pm

Is it free? im assuming so, and is there a website?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Experimental sigs
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next