Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!
Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!
Passion Of The Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

75 ABY - Where the war between the Jedi, Sith and Shadow Knights rages.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Orders - Info and Sign Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Orders - Info and Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orders - Info and Sign Up   Orders - Info and Sign Up EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:21 pm

I will join the RSS, defending the Republic from within!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orders - Info and Sign Up   Orders - Info and Sign Up EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:48 pm

TO MEMBERS OF THE JEDI REPUBLIC:

Membership in an order is NOT optional. I expect everyone who has a Jedi profile to post an application here for any order before Thursday, 2/10. Any Jedi who does not post an application by this time will be sent a PM and given until Saturday, 2/12, in the morning (EST) before I assign you to an Order. If I am forced to assign people to Orders, I may not let you change to another one, because I think I'm being perfectly reasonable with the current time frame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orders - Info and Sign Up   Orders - Info and Sign Up EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:19 pm

I choose to join the Military.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orders - Info and Sign Up   Orders - Info and Sign Up EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:20 pm

RSS Sylus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orders - Info and Sign Up   Orders - Info and Sign Up EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:08 pm

Thank you. You two were in the clear anyway, but thanks again for complying with what I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orders - Info and Sign Up   Orders - Info and Sign Up EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:03 pm

You're welcome Grand Master.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orders - Info and Sign Up   Orders - Info and Sign Up EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:01 pm

Not a problem. I just wanted to be absolutely sure. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orders - Info and Sign Up   Orders - Info and Sign Up EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:35 pm

I would like to serve in the military, unless there is another order in which my help is needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orders - Info and Sign Up   Orders - Info and Sign Up EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:04 am

The military is an excellent choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orders - Info and Sign Up   Orders - Info and Sign Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Orders - Info and Sign Up
Page 1 of 1