Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!
Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!
Passion Of The Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

75 ABY - Where the war between the Jedi, Sith and Shadow Knights rages.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Ranking system

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Ranking system Empty
PostSubject: New Ranking system   New Ranking system EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:14 pm

Emperor/Empress-Emperor: Shadow Glaucus

Prince/princess:

Lord of Shadows:
-Shadow Blaze

Shadow Hands
-Shadow Krill
-Shadow Loon Esta

Shadow High Lord:
-Shadow Vengeance
-Sgelshadow
(Sub rank):Blade of Shadows: Shadow Crystal

Shadow Lord/ Lady
1. Shadow Lord/Lady First Degree- At this level you are beyond a Master and working for an order to serve the Empire well.
-Shadow Celestial Blaze
-Shadow Cimil
2. Shadow Lord/Lady Second Degree- At this level a Shadow Lord/Lady is moving up the ranks improving their skills as a warrior and in use of the Force.
3. Shadow Lord/Lady Third Degree- At this level you are a second in command of an order or unit of the Shadow Knight Empire.
4. Shadow Lord/Lady Fourth Degree- At this level you are considered a loyal servant of the Emperor.
5. Shadow Lord/Lady fifth Degree- At this level you head an order in the Empire and are among its most powerful Force users.
6. High Shadow Lord/lady sixth degree - At this level you are a close associate of the Emperor, on his Council, valued as an adviser.

(sub ranks)
Shadow Master Mage
Shadow Master Assassin
Shadow Master Enforcer

Shadow Knights
(sub ranks)
Shadow Mage
Shadow Assassin
Shadow Enforcer

Shadow apprentice

Last edited by Shadow Lord Blaze on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

New Ranking system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ranking system   New Ranking system EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:16 pm

I think that looks fine. Is there anything I can do to help? Do we need specs for each one?
Back to top Go down

New Ranking system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ranking system   New Ranking system EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:49 am

Since we have a new emperor we might need to redo the ranking titles.
Back to top Go down
Emperor Glaucus
Shadow Emperor
Emperor Glaucus

Number of posts : 883
Registration date : 2008-02-01

New Ranking system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ranking system   New Ranking system EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:32 am

thanks krill, I just edited.
Back to top Go down
https://passionoftheforce.forumakers.com

New Ranking system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ranking system   New Ranking system EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:11 am

Do you think its time for new ranks, promotions, etc? I think it would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Emperor Glaucus
Shadow Emperor
Emperor Glaucus

New Ranking system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ranking system   New Ranking system EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:55 pm

I Think we can only have seven ranks, what would you wanna change them too?
Back to top Go down

New Ranking system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ranking system   New Ranking system EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:19 pm

Can the ranks have degrees? Like Shadow Lord/Lady 2nd degree. Shadow Lord/Lady 3rd degree?
Back to top Go down
Emperor Glaucus
Shadow Emperor
Emperor Glaucus

New Ranking system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ranking system   New Ranking system EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:28 pm

I don't think so, Because of our rank system for force powers we only can have seven ranks. I mean it could be a sub rank.. You wouldn't gain any force powers from the diffrent degrees but maybe Prestige in your own faction.
Back to top Go down

New Ranking system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ranking system   New Ranking system EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Prestige would be good.
Back to top Go down

New Ranking system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ranking system   New Ranking system EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:48 am

i think the rank structure is fine, but to make certain people happy we could introduce steps for example shadow warrior I II III and so one....but they would not gain new force powers in steps but they would gain command experiance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Ranking system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ranking system   New Ranking system Empty

Back to top Go down

New Ranking system
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Passion Of The Force :: Shadow Knights Information :: Information-
Jump to: