Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!
Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!
Passion Of The Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

75 ABY - Where the war between the Jedi, Sith and Shadow Knights rages.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Office of the Jedi Grand Master

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Office of the Jedi Grand Master Empty
PostSubject: Office of the Jedi Grand Master   Office of the Jedi Grand Master EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:36 am

Khelsia entered the Grand Master's Office and looked around. Only a few hours before she had been chosen by the Jedi High Council to become the new Jedi Grand Master. She sat down her heart torn asunder. What should have been a happy day, was tinged with grief. She had received this promotion due to the death of Grand Master Sylus. He had been killed in a battle with Darth Sampaga, a Sith Lord.

Now it fell on her shoulders to lead the Jedi and help them to recover from their grief. She had never thought to reach this level among the Jedi Ranks. She had always been a field Jedi, fighting battles, mediating disputes, gathering intel. She loved practicing her sword and Force Skills. There was still a Senate, all the responsibility of the Republic was not her concern alone.

Many questions had been asked, and just as many remained unanswered. Why had the Grand Master gone off on his own without telling anyone being the most prominent. Why had this research involving the Neercha been allowed? The last puzzle was why had Darth Sampaga suddenly reappeared to avenge the wrongs he felt? The answers would probably never be known. The Republic and the Jedi had to move on and they would with Khelsia at the helm of the Jedi Order.

She sat reflecting on her memories for a few moments, then the Comm buzzed. This too was something new. Khelsia had an assistant. A voice came through "Grand Master Jobert, your first appointment has arrived. May I show them in?"

Khelsia sighed. The day had begun.

Last edited by Grand Master Jobert on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Jedi Grand Master   Office of the Jedi Grand Master EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:06 pm

Ishhh was always quite punctual, and knew he would have to be if he wanted to become a Jedi. He was at the Grandmasters office bright and early in hopes that he would meet with her soon. He had heard a lot about Grand Master Jobert, and only hoped she hadnt heard much about him, or his past.

He was soon told to go in, and so he did...he bowed his head in the presence of the Grand Master before speaking: Greetings Grand Master.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Jedi Grand Master   Office of the Jedi Grand Master EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Grand Master Jobert looked up from her work at the newly knighted Rodian Jedi. She smiled. He seemed self-effacing bowing his head with respect. She said, "Welcome to my office Dunn Ishhh. How are you faring with your new knighthood? Are you settling in your chambers?" She spoke kindly, knowing he was probably nervous....as she was the position of Grand Master was still new to her.

She waved for him to have a seat. "Please Jedi Ishhh sit and tell me about yourself. What made you decide to become a Jedi? You were older is that not correct?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Jedi Grand Master   Office of the Jedi Grand Master EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:50 am

Ishhh proceeded to take his seat opposite the Grand Master, she had a certain presence that would make one aware that she was in the room. He knew this as coming, but he would avoid talking about his past if he had to disrespect her...though he would rather not.

Yes thank you I have...And well...I simply wanted to get away from my past. There were many people in my life that had corrupted me and forced me into something I didnt really want to be. On Rodia there were Jedi that came along, though I never gave them a thought. After I left I knew there was no other place to go.

Dunn simply wanted to do his duty and be done with it...he was never the conversationalist, though he was a master at taunting those who opposed him. Though this was not the case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Jedi Grand Master   Office of the Jedi Grand Master EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:35 am

Khelsia studied the Rodian with a piercing gaze. She was well aware of his past and that he had become a Jedi at a much older age than was usual. He seemed to not want to discuss it. She would not push him to do so of course.

"When I was younger I was incorrigible. I gave the old Grand Master Glee Fisto fits constantly. I never listened and did whatever I pleased. I impulsively charged into situations and allowed my emotions to gain the better of me. I was often angry and over reacted to situations. He guided me towards becoming a Jedi Consular and learning to focus my mind, emotions and the Force. Sometimes it is better to discuss, put the issues to rest, let the fire of discussion burn away the chaff of the past and leave the new seeds to grow Ishhh. To blossom into a great Jedi."

She smiled at him and continued. "I was also disobedient to my parents and insolent when young. I never thought to achieve this rank. I am not one to moralize or judge you. It would be hypocritical of me. I will help you however to achieve your goals if you will tell me what they are. My office is always open to those Jedi who wish to talk. Anytime, day or night." Her eyes softened and she looked at him gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Jedi Grand Master   Office of the Jedi Grand Master EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:05 pm

Ishhh then realized how he was acting, making it obvious that he was trying not to talk about his past. And even though he took heed of the Grand Masters words, he still was not ready to talk about his past...not as much as he didnt want her to know, but more that he just wanted to forget about it and move on peacefully.

Yes I understand Master...and I appreciate your efforts...though there is something else I want to talk with you about. Ive been having premonitions as I meditate in the Oracles chambers. Premonitions that do not look bright for the Galactic Alliance. Basically a total war between all three factions had emerged. I only wonder if this means anything...or is it simply because I am new to the light side, and it is some kind of side effect.
"Ishhh proclaimed, though there was more.

He continued. And thats not all...Just before the images of war and devastation, there was something I could not recall attacking our territory...at first I thought it was the Sith, but the shjip looked like nothing Ive ever seen...mythical even.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Jedi Grand Master   Office of the Jedi Grand Master EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:25 pm

Khelsia looked to the young man. She could tell his premonitions disturbed him. She too had been experiencing dreams of future events as had her ancestor Nomi Sunrider. Other Jedi had also sensed a great disturbance in the Force and were investigating what it might mean.

"Visions and dreams can sometimes be hard to understand. All those who have the gifts of foresight and premonitions struggle to properly interpret their meaning. Sometimes what we see, is not the entire explanation. Predictions can be unreliable as a means of guiding in the appropriate direction. They must be taken into account, mindful also of the facts on the ground. What we see in our visions are the POSSIBILITIES of the future not the absolutes. Sometimes the path we take must be to change a future vision. Such as war with the other factions in the galaxy."

Khelsia hesitated for a moment then continued. "What a true seer does is remember the past, perceive the present, foretell the future. We receive a 'weather report of sorts' then decide how we shall conduct ourselves. Nothing is certain. You seem to have an affinity however and I would encourage its development. You may help the Jedi greatly in this way. Also I know your interest is the Navy. But I would like you to take charge of the RSS for the present. Jedi Vaax has disappeared since the death of Grand Master Sylus and so in that area you will be needed. Is that acceptable to you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Jedi Grand Master   Office of the Jedi Grand Master EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:22 pm

Ishhh did his best to understand the Grand Master. He could tell that the Jedi would be led by a very knowledgeable person in the force. His premonition was nothing more than a slight prediction, or it could have merely been nothing at all. Though they would have to take many precautions as to not allow it to come true.

As for the RSS situation Ishhh was fine with it. That is perfectly fine. I understand that the disappearance of a few Jedi have caused places that needs to be filled and I will be more than happy to take up that spot. Though I must ask...how should I start out in the RSS? And what exactly is my position?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Jedi Grand Master   Office of the Jedi Grand Master EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:44 am

The Jedi Grand Master answered Ishhh's questions. "The head of the RSS bears the title of Director. You are responsible for intelligence gathering of individuals the Republic might want to track, what foreign governments are doing, dealing with threats to the Republic, ensuring the safety of the Senate and so forth." She didn't want to overwhelm him with information.

"It will take time to learn everything Ishhh. The disappearance of Agent Lyla Vaax left us in dire straits and I am grateful for your help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Jedi Grand Master   Office of the Jedi Grand Master EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:51 pm

Ishhh now knew what he was in for, he would need to spend much more time working, and renewing the RSS. Though he would do his best and continue the renown that the RSS is known for.

I understand...I shall do my best and get to work immediately. I will start off by coming up with a list of the most wanted criminals in our system and build everything else up from there. Ishhh stated, also insinuating a little feedback to his proposition.He knew this would be the easiest step...the RSS must have had intelligence of new threats since their outdated lists. And what better way to start, in doing so he would also learn where all the hot spots of illegal activity are. Snce Lyla Vaax had been missing, the administration of the RSS must have fallen out. Ishhh would also be looking for a second in command.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Jedi Grand Master   Office of the Jedi Grand Master EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:15 pm

Khelsia studied the ambitious young Rodian. He would be a fine RSS Director. Eventually his future might lie elsewhere, a Council Seat was a part of his promotion. He was smart, diligent and perceptive. He had the gift of farseeing. These skills added together were what made a great Jedi. She would nurture his development and guide his way if possible. He would become mighty in the Force and a true asset to the Order.

Her words did not belie her thoughts, yet neither did she conceal them. "That is excellent, I am very pleased at your acceptance of my proposal. That is a fine start to work on as well. Continue also to access the Meditation Chamber. You may see more visions of the future and I would like to discuss them with you. Others will be using the chamber as well and I shall be spending much time there. This is very important. Hopefully we can avert a terrible future occurance."

Last edited by Grand Master Jobert on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Jedi Grand Master   Office of the Jedi Grand Master EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Ishhh would have to get started right away if he wanted to really put a dent in his work. He knew where to start as well. Because of his past he already knew several of those who flocked to the Jedi Republic, getting use of their weakened state. Though Ishhh would show them that they are wrong...starting with writing up a proper portfolio on his long time friend, though he moved on, his friend did not.

I shall Meditate on these happenings as much as I can, however it has never been so vivid before and I doubt I can conjure up many more. I am still new to the force as it were, and this type of premonition took its toll on my. I will work on it thoug, and hopefully we can change the path of the foresight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Jedi Grand Master   Office of the Jedi Grand Master EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:13 am

The Jedi Grand Master nodded at the Rodian in assent. "At first the gift of foresight is tiring. As time goes on it becomes less so, though there is always an element of fatigue involved. The Force Aura expends much energy in seeking the future. Time is like a flowing river. It has many tributaries. Each tributary is a POSSIBILITY OF THE FUTURE. To traverse them all is a task beyond measure. Even to navigate a few is exhausting. We hope the sailing is smooth, the waters calm. But such is not usually the way. We hit the white water often and the flow of the river is uneven. It is our task to row the river and discover it's routes. Then to decide which one is best and to steer the boat of time in that direction."

"Does that make sense to you Dunn Ishhh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Jedi Grand Master   Office of the Jedi Grand Master EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:14 pm

Ishhh understood the abstract analogy of foresight...though he didnt know if it could be said better. The Grand Master was truly a wise leader.

Yes I understand this lesson. I will have to work on this ability, though it will drive me to exhaustion. Our interest now should be on this topic, however. We must begin to prepare our Navy and Army, even if nothing is to happen we could be the prevention method. I will send proper units to the Houche OP so that we may see for ourselves. I only ask you to look into this, with foresight you will be able to see more than me or any other Jedi, as you already know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Jedi Grand Master   Office of the Jedi Grand Master EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:35 pm

The Jedi Grand Master smiled at the young Rodian Jedi, now a Director. She gave him some good news. "Your new position has with it the rank of Jedi Council Member. I look forward to having you join me at the Council Table to discuss the weighty matters of the Jedi Order and the Republic. I will leave the restructuring of the RSS to you. Remember you also have permission to form an RSS Fleet. As in the Sith the Royal Guard have a fleet of their own. I believe this innovation will help us to respond better to crises. To have a sort of rapid response commando unit capable of advanced surveillance activities but also in aiding the military when needed. Sending a unit to Houche would be a good start."

She continued. "When you have formulated all the units, specifications, etc bring them to me and we will take them before the Council. I know you will do a fine job." Khelsia took a breath and continued.

"There are others more advanced among the Jedi in foresight than me Dunn Ishhh. But I also have the gift of foresight and farseeing. I inherited strongly in those gifts from my ancestor Nomi Sunrider. You have given me wise counsel. I will go to the meditation room to seek out prescient images of the threat our Galactic Disc is facing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Jedi Grand Master   Office of the Jedi Grand Master EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:03 pm

Ishhh did not realize that he could have a fleet of his own, this brought great joy to him. A special task fleet designed around protection and defense. Excellent...I will not let the Council down My master, nor you. And I shall start by constructing this fleet...though I will need Council funding. I will gather a small team to respond to the Houche happening immediately. Also I will bring to you what requirements and expenses this fleet will have, to show the Council...I will not over step my bound. And I feel that this fleet will do much good in the Republic. Ishhh could not wait to exit her office and begin research for the fleet.

That is good news...I hope you find a solution to this or we may be headed for war.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Jedi Grand Master   Office of the Jedi Grand Master EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 2:44 am

Grand Master Jobert watched joy spread across the face of the Rodian RSS Director and couldn't help but chuckle. The word 'Fleet' had made him the happiest Khelsia had ever seen one of his species. She spoke to his monetary concerns.

"The credits are already available and some will be transferred immediately into the RSS budget. Bring me the specifications and the rest will follow in short order. I am glad this idea pleases you Director Ishhh."

His enthusiasm would serve the Republic well. Due diligence will most certainly not be lacking. She almost grinned herself from ear to ear.
"Do you have any further queries?" Time was at present of the essence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Jedi Grand Master   Office of the Jedi Grand Master EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:46 pm

Ishhh already had a small mock up in his head of what te fleet would look like, smaller than most but its ships be designed to fulfill operations as efficiently and completely as possible. Ishhh would go straight to the Jedi Archives to study naval fleets of old and present to pick out the best ships to use...this would be an expensive endeavor, but would benefit the Republic greatly.

No I do not, and if I do I will be sure to contact you. For now let me take my leave and return to you with the fleet speculations. Ishhh rose to his feet, bowing in respect to the Grand Master...and taking his leave, heading for the archives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Jedi Grand Master   Office of the Jedi Grand Master Empty

Back to top Go down

Office of the Jedi Grand Master
Page 1 of 1