Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!
Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!
Passion Of The Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

75 ABY - Where the war between the Jedi, Sith and Shadow Knights rages.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Contacts

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Contacts Empty
PostSubject: Contacts   Contacts EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:56 pm

Mikal Jarilewski was busy at his desk overseeing the contents of the news feed which was about to be broadcast to the array. From there it would be beamed into Shadow Empire Space and then bounced to the HoloNet News Galactic Bureau Office. Suddenly the Comm buzzed and he heard his assistant's voice. "Sir you have a call coming through from -------. He says it's urgent." Mikal immediately responded, "Put him through."

Mikal had a couple of contacts in the Shadow Knight Empire government. He always managed to gleam stories for use on the news feeds. This was one of them on the Comm. Only he and his assistant knew who it was. The hierarchy of the Empire frowned highly on leaks to the galactic press. He listened as the deep tones of his informant came through. "Mikal listen I have a piece of news. All of the info's not known yet. Seems we've lost contact with one of the Deep Space Outposts. No one knows facts yet, but all contact has been lost. Seems significant and the Grand Admiral's been called for. They're waiting for her arrival now. I'll keep you apprised of what's up. Don't contact me though, I'll contact you. This is Top Secret kind of stuff. Be careful. The Emperor will have both our heads if we get caught....."

Mikal's heart pounded with excitement. This could be a big one! He answered quietly. "Alright stay in touch. I'll keep a lid on it for now. Thanks, you always come through." The Comm went silent and Mikal began to whistle as he reviewed and edited the days news....something bigger than the typical boring occurances was happening. Every journalists dream.

Contacts B22eb5e5a4
Back to top Go down

Contacts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contacts   Contacts EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:45 pm

Mikal sat at his desk, a great sense of anticipation energizing his thoughts. He had been waiting for more news to come through about what was going on at the Communications Center. His patience was wearing thin, when his data console lit up. An encrypted message had come through from his informant inside the government.

He sealed his office and sat back down. Using a particular figure set he decrypted the message. It was brief. [i][b] Emperor Glaucus, Grand Admiral Loon and the Blade of Shadow have dismissed everyone but one Commander from the Center's Command and Control Department. Fighters are being scrambled as I send this message. SOMETHING BIG IS GOING ON. WILL KEEP YOU APPRISED.

That was all the message said. What could be happening that was so big on a backwater planet like Houche? He went back to other work, his mind distracted and waiting for the next contact.

Contacts B22eb5e5a4
Back to top Go down

Contacts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Passion Of The Force :: Daily News Feed-
Jump to: