Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!
Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!
Passion Of The Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

75 ABY - Where the war between the Jedi, Sith and Shadow Knights rages.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Experimental sigs

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Experimental sigs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:35 pm

I'd love to half a 'competition' though Mortis makes a bit bigger sigs then I do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:27 am

I wont a sig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:18 pm

Can you make me a signature and an avatar with this picture? https://2img.net/h/i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac197/ConCons_pics/LanesNautolan.jpg?t=1257287937

I don't really want anything specific on the background, other than it looking cool. And i want the quote to be, "Death is my motive". Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:20 pm

Sorry, but I doubt I'll be able to make something good with this picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:38 pm

I really need an avatar right now though. I don't need anything superb. I just need that picture as an avatar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:19 pm

Oh, sure. Will this do?

Experimental sigs - Page 3 Avatarbb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:35 pm

Yeah, thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:52 pm

If you like I may be able to make you a signature with that picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:10 pm

If you can, i'd more than thankful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:03 pm

Alright, I can do my best. I dunno if I can get it today since I'm quite busy, but if I finish early then I might be able to get it done today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:34 pm

Thanks. But i'm in no hurry for it. So, whenever you finish is fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:02 pm

Making any progress?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:53 pm

Don’t you dare to hijack my thread! Mad

Anyway, here are some of my new works:

Experimental sigs - Page 3 32ab2c512b

Experimental sigs - Page 3 18d9568e88

Experimental sigs - Page 3 Lylasig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm

A great job as always
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:35 pm

How much I wish the middle one applied to me... Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:32 am

I wish I had the patience to do it myself. That is why I use the expertise of Mortis....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:31 am

Grand Master Sylus wrote:
How much I wish the middle one applied to me... Sad

Russian Airborne Troops ftw Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:09 am

The first one is quite wepic really.

I wish those dled brushes actually worked though...only two sets of them actually do, which I find rather annoying..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:20 pm

US Marine Force Recon ftw.. haha.

Any way, Mortis I was wondering if you could make me a sig, using our current Empire emblem, my avatar and the lightsaber in my bio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:07 pm

Well, let's not bring special forces into this *cough*GRU Spetsnaz rules*cough* Laughing

Back to the topic, I could certainly make a sig, however I am afraid that your avatar won't do well, so it is better to find another picture. And the lightsabers might be unnecessary, but if you really need them I can come up with something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:20 am

While were on the topic, mind making me an avi Mortis?

I feel the need to spread more evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:20 am

Making an avatar is easy. Basically you just take the picture and resize it Laughing But sure, I could do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:35 am

supprise me mortis haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:29 am

And what's that supposed to mean? Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:09 pm

in other words make it to your specs. Then show it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental sigs   Experimental sigs - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Experimental sigs
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next