Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!
Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!
Passion Of The Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

75 ABY - Where the war between the Jedi, Sith and Shadow Knights rages.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darth Sampaga(early years): The life of crime

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emperor Glaucus
Shadow Emperor
Emperor Glaucus

Number of posts : 883
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Darth Sampaga(early years): The life of crime Empty
PostSubject: Darth Sampaga(early years): The life of crime   Darth Sampaga(early years): The life of crime EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:21 am

The start to a life of crime

I feed off my anger, It makes me stronger. For a long time when I was starting my sith trainning. Ryeth.. Thinking of him got me my angriest..When I was at my angriest I was the strongest. For years I was angery at what he had did to me but really he had helped me, if he where alive today i'd thank him, then i'd kill him...-Darth Sampaga to apprentice

It was a nice beautiful day out on dantooine when a young unknown woman gave birth to a baby boy. The women had been unsure if she wanted to rasie the baby or not. Since she finally choose what she would do she did the must cruel thing a person could do, she abandon the baby and left him in front of a cave and left. There were creatures that would problay end up killing the boy. The boy cried and cried and cried, he was a new born. His chances of living were very slim. Somewhere around two hours a local thug walked out the cave, He was looking for crystals to find and sell. As he walked out he saw the young boy crying, He lifted the boy off the floor and said”Hey little fellah, What are you doing out here by yourself?” The boy continued to cry. The thug went by the name of Ryeth Gannis he took the boy back to his home on dantooine. He raised the boy on his own, taught the boy everything he knew too. He gave the boy the name Ethen Gannis. Even though Ryeth took in a child he didn’t give up the life of crime.He continued to be a thug, theift, Murder, he did what ever he could for money but he did the best he could being a farther and was a good farther for the frist few years of the boys life…

9 years went by, Ethen was nine years old living a pretty good life. Things would start to change when he was nine. His farther wasn’t going to be the kind man he was all the years. Eyeth’s intentions was not to help out the child and be a nice guy. It was to make someone fear him and be loyal to him and work with him. He was going to turn him into a crimal as well.
One day Ethen was outside in the fields playing when Ryeth came outside and called out for him
“Ethen!” Ryeth yelled “Yeah dad” Ethen repiled “Your learning how to fight to day” Ryeth said with a smirk on his face” “huh” Ethen said confused Ryeth then cocked back and punched Ethen in the face. Ethen started to yelled “ouch” and began to cry “Your gonna cry boy? I guess I’ll just have to beat you some more” Ryeth threw another punch and this one knocked down Ethen. Ethen wasn’t crying this time. This time he got mad. Ryeth could see it. “Your mad? Huh? Do something about it. “ Ethen got up off the floor and kicked his leg right into ryeths groin. Ethen was smart he knew he wasn’t stronger then a grown man so as Ryeth bent over and held his groin Ethen elbowed him in the forhead “ Ahh crap” Ryeth yelled. “So, I guess I can make something out of you. It would have been ashame to have wasted nine years raising you for no reason” “Huh!?” Ethen said confusingly “ Your not my son, and your mother was never killed during child birth. I found you, you were abandon and I took you in to turn you into a I guess you can say crimal like me and work together. See I come from a line of crimals whos had big crime organizations and a son. That seemed like it was dying with me. I never had kids nor formed a crimal organization. You are my son now I raised you your mine and it’s to late for me too make a organization but I can at least have son and maybe you can son. The last name Gannis is a well known crime name you will use that for the rest of your life, Everyone will know who you are and respect you. If they don’t you will make them. Your too yong to under stand anything now but one day you will son you will!”
Ethen under went trainning in weapons and fighting, He knew how to use vibroblades to blasters . His farther taught him how to small fraigters and fighters. He taught him how to pick pocket and rob and even kill. At the age of 15 Ethen was a hitman along with his farther. They were making so much illegal money but Ethen was very unhappy. His father was always hitting him if he did something wrong or messed up on one of the jobs. Even for no reason he’d get a ass kicking of his life and ethen feared his farther and never dared to hit back.

His father saved up money one day to leave dantooine, dantooines police force was investigating the two and it was time to leave. He bought himself a shuttle for the two to leave dantooine. Ethen didn’t like this and told his farther how he didn’t want to leave that’s when his farther beat him silly and litteraly dragged him to the shuttle and put him in.
The shuttle lifted up in to the sky and made it’s way to a new location>Nar Shadda< the reason the farther picked there because it was an easy place to get lost in the galaxy. When Ethen woke up from after being beaten by his farther he looked around and noticed he was in a cargo hold. He pulled out his blaster in anger and ran into the cockpit. In the cockpit sat his farther. Ryeth turned around and looked at ethen holding the blaster. Ethen eyes were blood red, He was sweating like crazy his gripp on the gun was tight and suddenly the trigger was pulled. The shot went right into Ryeths head. Ethen dropped the blaster and walked up to Ryeth..He was dead. Ethen dragged him to the cargo hold and put a blanket over him. Ethen went back to the cockpit and had no clue what was going to do now. He had no purpose, nothing to live for. He had himself and nothing else. He had no friends he had no family. The only thing he knew how to do was be a crimal so he deicied he would contiune a life of crime on nar shadda

Last edited by Shadow Glaucus on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://passionoftheforce.forumakers.com
Emperor Glaucus
Shadow Emperor
Emperor Glaucus

Number of posts : 883
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Darth Sampaga(early years): The life of crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Sampaga(early years): The life of crime   Darth Sampaga(early years): The life of crime EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:03 am

Part 2 Nar Shadda

The ship made it’s way to Nar Shadda the whole ride Ethen stayed in the cockpit trying to figure out what he was to do now, he needed to make his way in the galaxy. He needed to make credits and survive. He was very young still only 15 years old. He could become a bounty hunter but who would want to hire a young boy? He thought to himself. Ethen had enough credits to hold him over for awhile, he had just about 600 credits.
Ethen flew the ship down to the planet and looked for a landing pad, when he found a empty one he landed down. Befor leaving his shuttle he went in the cargo hold, he took a look at the lifeless body on the floor and smirked “You had it coming to you old man” he muttered. He took out some weapons and took out another plaster piston and put the one on his leg, he found some daggers and had them hanging from him belt. He had one frag grenade and and put it in a nap sack along with some med kits, He then made his way off the ship, as soon as he got off there was a Kel dor standing there.
“You do not belong on this pad, get off now” The Kel dor said
“If I pay you come Credits, maybe I could stay?” Ethen was in no postion to kill this person, if people saw the dead body they would come to the pad loot his ship and possible steal it.
“How much you willing to pay boy”
“100 credits”
“Ah, good. You may stay then”
“Thanks”
Ethen then began to make his way off the pad and into the crowds of Nar Shadda, his frist stop was…the cantina

Ethen was now walking around the Corellian Sector of nar shadda, He didn't know where anything was. He stopped one human male where a local cantina was he just kept walking. The people were rude, and the planet was just nasty, the air was just nasty, it was nothing like dantooine. Ethen walked around for hours, His mind dweled on what he did to the man who rasied him... He felt bad about what he did it seemed now it was really hitting him. He was lone in the galaxy, with no one. all he had was himself. During his walk he came across a cantina called "The Slag Pit" He entered the cantina and he was getting the mean look from everyone. He took a seat at the bar and the bartender approched him "Your to young to be here kid" "Is my money not good enough for you?"Ethen replied "Your money is good enough what do you want?" The bartenter said. "Jumba juice". "You carry weapons kid, what are you?" "A bounty hunter" The bartender looked at ethen with blank stare.

The Bartender quickly reached down and pulled out a blaster pistol right at Ethens head "What the hell!?" Ethen screamed, The bartender began to yell"To many bounty hunters, To many! Leave now. See that group of men to the right" Ethen looked over to them " They pay me to chase other bounty hunters out of here, Only they hunt around these parts!" Ethen looked back at the bartender and he knew this was gonna be tricky, He could die trying this but he quickly took is right hand and slamed the bartenders hand on the counter and two shots were fired and shot to the left he moved it away far enough not to be hit. Ethen then held the bartenders hand with the pistol on the table and used the right hand to take the pistol away. When he got the pistol he smacked the bartender in the face with the pistol and he fell to the floor. The bounty hunters on the right began to draw there weapons and started to fire.

Ethen quickly ran behind the bartenders counter and fired one shot into the bartenders head. Ethen used behind the counter for cover, Blaster fire was flying right over him. He used his free hand to pull out his pistol and he took a deep breathe and got up and began to fire like a mad man, He could see four bounty hunters all human males, not one of them tryed to take cover or run they just contiuned to fire. Contiuned to fire and hit two of the bounty hunter, One hit directly in the forehead the other hit in the chest. The both layed on the floor lifeless, The last two cotinued to fire and Ethen ducked back down, his plaster pistols had over heated. He droped his pistols to the floor and pulled out the pistol on his leg, He got up one more time and took aim, and pulled the trigger on another bounty hunter. He was hit in the leg and screamed in pain.

Suddenly someone walked in the cantina and yelled out, "hold your fire,Baradock" Ethen then dropped back down. "Come back up kid, I anit gonna hurt ya" The guy who walked in said. Ethen didn't even get to look at the guy had no clue if he was human or not from the sound of it he was. From the sound of his voice he didn't sound like a threat so Ethen put away a pistol on his leg and grabbed the two he dropped befor he slowly raised up with one blaster pointing at the last man alive and one pointing at the man who walked it. The man who walked in wasn't no basic bounty hunter he wore mandalorian armor, Ethen knew he was in trouble now, A mando? He had only heard about them but he had never seen them.

The man began to speak again "your young, from the looks of it..hmm 15 correct? Someone of your age who has that good of aim should work for me. You have two choices, work for me or die? Either way dosn't matter to me"
Back to top Go down
https://passionoftheforce.forumakers.com

Darth Sampaga(early years): The life of crime
Page 1 of 1