Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!
Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!
Passion Of The Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

75 ABY - Where the war between the Jedi, Sith and Shadow Knights rages.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadow Army Basic Training

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Shadow Army Basic Training Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Army Basic Training   Shadow Army Basic Training EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:44 am

Posts referring to training shall be posted here. All new recruits that has been approved will post in here for typical questions, about fighting, weapons, and hand formations. Nothing to tough but it'll help you out if you become higher in rank and lead others.

Please keep it IC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Army Basic Training   Shadow Army Basic Training EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:55 pm

Private James Xano fall in (Means come to me and stand at attention) If I tell you something and you already know what it means just let me know and I'll cut out some of the basic talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Army Basic Training   Shadow Army Basic Training EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:39 pm

James Xano stood at attention awaiting his orders from the high commander.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Army Basic Training   Shadow Army Basic Training EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:03 pm

Krill walked up to Private Xano as he sttod at attention. Well now private explain to me in detail why you want to join my military?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Army Basic Training   Shadow Army Basic Training EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:35 pm

"Sir, I have wanted to join the military since the days of the Shadow Alliance. I have been a civilian of the Shadow Alliance and then the shadow empire for ten years. I never was able to join because of things i needed to take care of back home. When I had the chance I came here to Rhen var to join the military and fight for the empire. I am a strong supported of the Shadow empire and it's shadow Knights."

He stood waiting for a responce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Army Basic Training   Shadow Army Basic Training EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:13 pm

Krill walked right up to Private Xano Very good. Those are the reasons I was looking to hear. Right now we will conduct some hand to hand combat. Come in. Krill orderd a stocky man to walk in. This is Sgt. Remus. He is our self defense instructor. He will teach you certain things if you ever run out of ammo.

Thank you Master Krill. Now hit me in the face if you can. Sgt. Remus stood right in front of Xano without raising his hands or taking a defensive stance.

<Note> You will not be able to hit him in your first attempt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Army Basic Training   Shadow Army Basic Training EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:48 pm

James was a boxer he knew he was good with his hands. He had speed and lower but he never mastered anything with his legs but he knew the basics. He thought he would throw the sgt off with his hand speed. Instead of throwing a strong hard punch he was going to throw two quick punches that wouldn't have much force behind them.

He put his hands up in a boxers stands both hands to his face and threw a left hook to the side of Sgts face and then and right cross at his nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Army Basic Training   Shadow Army Basic Training EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:20 pm

The Sgt. moved his arm to block one shot then side stepped the other, just barely missing his nose. The Sgt. then threw a punch of his own right a Xano's jaw causing him to fall on the floor. You must always expect the unexpected. Never let your guard down, not even for an instant. That one instant could mean your life. Now try it again. The Sgt. said as he watched Xano get back on his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Army Basic Training   Shadow Army Basic Training EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:58 am

James Xano was pissed he was dropped to the floor he couldn't let his gaurd down next time. Now it was time for this guy to end up on the floor and he knew a nice easy trick just to do it. James ran towards the sgt. and then grabed his soilders and james put his leg behind the sgt and pushed the sgt foward trying to trip him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Army Basic Training   Shadow Army Basic Training EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:14 am

The Sgt. was nearly taken off guard but as he went forward he put out his hands and did a cart wheel and landed back on his feet. The Sgt. didn't say anything but ran after Xano full speed with his fist balled up ready to strike at Xano.

<Now you can hit him>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Army Basic Training   Shadow Army Basic Training EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:33 am

As he came running at james, James didn't know what to do. He let his instincts take over instead of thinking about every single thing he did. He bend his knees enough so his face was looking at the sgts gut when the sgt got in punching range. He quickly shot a right cross dead at stgs gutt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Army Basic Training   Shadow Army Basic Training EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:49 am

Castle walked in and saluted to the High Commander. He couldn't believe they were gonna make him go through basic training, he was a trained merc/bountyhuunter/smuggler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Army Basic Training   Shadow Army Basic Training EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:38 pm

Krill returned the salute to the new recruit and Krill just turned his head to see Xano puch the Sgt. in the gut. Well done private Xano. You may rest, Private Castle lets see how well you can do in a fight. Try to punch the Sgt. here Krill stepped back and watched the show. Krill felt something about this new recruit but he couldn't place it...yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Army Basic Training   Shadow Army Basic Training EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:53 pm

He smiled, that Sgt. was gonna have a dent in his face. Castle Sent a punch right at the Sgt. with enough force that it took the Sgt. a good amount of effort to slow the punch down. He had expected him to block the punch and it was just a distraction to leave him open to attack. Frank then sent another punch at the Sgt. where he was available hitting him right in the left side of his jaw. The force of the punch had made the Sgt. let go of his hand which Castle quickly retracted. He waited for Krill to give him anymore orders.

((Quickie))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Army Basic Training   Shadow Army Basic Training EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:57 pm

"Thank you sir" James then saluted the high commander and left the trainning room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Army Basic Training   Shadow Army Basic Training EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:09 pm

<Xano don't leave please edit, just stand and watch>

Krill watched as Castle actually made contact with the Sgt. I'm impressed. Now we are going to conduct weapons training. Pick up those weapons and stand by. Krill points to a metal table with thermal grenades, blaster rifles, and pistols, vibroblades, and daggers. Everything a solider needs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Army Basic Training   Shadow Army Basic Training EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:30 pm

Castle walked over to the durasteel table that the High Commander had pointed to. Frank then grabbed the weapons and waited for further instruction.

((Really quickie))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Army Basic Training   Shadow Army Basic Training EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:57 pm

Krill saw privates Castle, and Xano pick up their equipment and store it where they could on their persons. Now you will be firing live weapons, make sure you hit the target and not anything or anyone else. Several weapons will be trained on you just incase of betrayl. Now with that being said, come with me. Krill leads his two new privates outside the compound and into what looks like a heavy wooded area, with buildings, towers, shuttle craft but inoperable (as the engines have been removed) water crafts with minimum power. Welcome to the City of War. Here you will have several missions. One will be a recon leading into a prison break to break out another member of the empire and bring him back safely, the second will be after crash landing in a hostile environment you must fight your way out with minimum loss of life this will be conducted with a 5-8 man team. The third will be an assassination on one of the higher ranks of the Empire. Your job is to conduct routine patrols searching for anything out of place. If anything seems out of place be assured that something is wrong. This section you will be paried with a partner on patrol so if one fails then you both fail. Then you must retake the test, if you fail the second time then you will be drummed out of the military. Don't fear through you can still serve the Empire by making weapons and tanks or droids. Now any questions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Army Basic Training   Shadow Army Basic Training EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:59 am

James took the thermal grenades and put them on his belt. He put the pistol in a holster on his waste and but the vibo blade aross his back and the daggers on his belt he had everything a soilder would need. He felt like a real Shadow trooper. "No sir!" He repsonded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Army Basic Training   Shadow Army Basic Training EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:10 am

Good privates Castle, Xano, Jarrol (NPC) Sal (NPC) Edan (NPC) Dunn (NPC) Villisa (NPC) you are up first. Come up with a battle plan and carry out your first task. Remember it will be a recon leading into a prison break to break out another member of the empire and bring him back safely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Army Basic Training   Shadow Army Basic Training EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:01 pm

James Xeno stepped out and was had a battle plan of his own. Hopefully the high commander would like it and maybe it would work.
" I say we do this in groups. Castle, myself, Jarrol (NPC) Sal (NPC) will be the group that will be sent in to get our member. We need a distration though to get the heat off Castle, myself, Jarrol (NPC) Sal (NPC) I say Edan (NPC) Dunn (NPC) Villisa (NPC) can distract the gaurds by blowing a whole at the side of the prison and take cover and start putting up a small fight with the gaurds while my group goes in and trys to sneek by gaurds I would try not to use the blasters so we wouldn't draw attention....Maybe just our knifes I wanna go in as silent as possible get our man and get out. If all the heat is at the whole the other group blew we could get right out......Then there is PLAN B.

I think that we should all use stealth gernraders like the sith assassins from the old days and sneek our way in. Silently kill the gaurds at the cell gate and get are man out and get out without any one ever noticeing we were really there what do you think>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Army Basic Training   Shadow Army Basic Training EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:59 pm

<OOC> This part you and Castle will control. You made the plan of action so the two of you carry it out. I will be the overseer and control certain movements of the "Enemy forces"

Krill uses his com-link and calls in for the troopers to take their positions. Krill then gets on a turbo lift and rides it to an observation tower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Army Basic Training   Shadow Army Basic Training EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:06 am

The Prison wasn't far away from them it was just coming into sight. Private James Xano had to accompish this task..Failure was not an option...They were getting there friend back and killing each and everyone of the troopers inside.
"Jarrol do you got the charges?"
"Yeah..."
"Pass them to Edan"

Jarrol passed the charges to Edan. Edan and his group where going to blow a whole in the wall take cover and keep the troops busy. While Frank and James and there group would find the prisoner.

"Okay Edan....When you blow the whole open..Cause hell...Take the gernades throw them in the whole you made and make a fire work show for alittle while. Once thats over stay by the whole you have created and when people start coming out the whole you made in the wall start picking them off...Me and my group will wait by the door for five mines after you fire work show to kill anyone who trys to come out the door to hit you guys from behind. I will then leave sal and Jarrol at the main door and me and frank will finish the job. "

James looked over at frank
"You ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Army Basic Training   Shadow Army Basic Training EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:51 pm

Castle nodded and said, "I'm ready," as he grabbed a knife. He waited for their cue to enter and free their captured comrades.

((Sorry about this, I've been busy and only have time to post with Vengeance.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Army Basic Training   Shadow Army Basic Training EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:40 pm

Edan and his group ran over to a wall of the prison and planted the charges.

James signaled his group to make there way to the main door. The main door was guarded by two tall human gaurds who looked huge maybe about 240 pounds. James threw two daggers into each of there heads and the fell to the ground. Him and his group waited at the door with blades out to kill guys who came outside silently.

The side of the prison
Edan made enough distance so they wouldn't be heard from the charges and pressed the button to set it off. The wall blew up and rubble flew every where. Edan and his ground started to fire threw the whole and edan threw a gernade in the whole as gaurds started to pour out. It blew up and gaurds limbs flew every where

Front door

Gaurds were coming out the main door one by one..Four of them came out and four of them all got a blade stuck in there chest by james. He covered there mouth and twisted there necks. He looked over at frank and said " Common now we go inside"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Army Basic Training   Shadow Army Basic Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Army Basic Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next