Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!
Passion Of The Force
Please Login To Experience the full site!
Passion Of The Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

75 ABY - Where the war between the Jedi, Sith and Shadow Knights rages.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training of the Trayus League

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Training of the Trayus League Empty
PostSubject: Training of the Trayus League   Training of the Trayus League EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:26 pm

Shadow Crystal had been given permission by Emperor Glaucus to form an elite squadron of assassins for use on 'missions.' She immediately thought of Darth Revan and the Trayus Academy of ancient galactic times. She decided to use their model as assassins were definitively not an application of the Light Side of the Force. Here at the Academy the chosen group would train. She named them the Trayus League and got to work. She contacted Shadow Loon to aid her in choosing the best force-sensitive candidates and the training began.

One young apprentice who showed a large propensity for ruthlessness she immediately called him to her and enrolled him in the Academy. His name was Arturus Skalbairn. He was a young man who had been in many fights, an orphan found on the streets of Umgul City. His face was scarred where he had been slashed by a dagger while stealing food. Crystal knew he would make a fine assassin.

Training of the Trayus League Kaos_Sith_Rebellion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Trayus League   Training of the Trayus League EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:50 pm

As previous head of the Shadow Assassins, it could be said that Loon held a natural want to help out Shadow Crystal in any which way she could, not that she needed it. Loon was sure that Shadow Crystal could lead the Shadow Assassins Intelligence Unit to the highest its ever become. Loon was honored to be contacted by Shadow Crystal, and to help her with a newly developed squad.

Loon made her way to the SAIU HQ where Shadow Crystal was there with the first potential recruit of the Trayus League. Loon passed all the security, merely flashing her badge which showed her as the Grand Admiral...not that they didn't already knew who she was. It was just that she finally could do it.

Loon walked into the room, immediately sensing a dark masque that was an essential part of a great assassin. She walked up to Shadow Crystal and bowed her head in respect...I am glad you called me here Headmaster Crystal...the Trayus League sounds promising. Who shall be the first hardened recruit? Loon then panning over to the man standing next to her...she sized him up awaiting for Crystals response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Trayus League   Training of the Trayus League EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:47 am

Shadow Crystal nodded at the dedication to duty of Shadow Loon. She had only just contacted her and she had arrived already! Crystal spoke to Loon. "I am glad to have your help with the Trayus League. You headed the Assassins before me so your input is greatly appreciated." Crystal spoke with sincerity.

"The first recruit is Arturus Skalbairn. He hails from Umgul City and has many attributes that will make him a fine assassin. Now let's all go to the next room where a new recruit has just arrived and is being processed." Crystal led the way into the Enrollment Center where new League recruits were receiving their instructions, dormitory number and other necessities. This one was a woman, and Crystal smiled. "I met this young woman's family when I traveled after my friend Dag Sanjold was murdered by that damn Jedi Knight. I stopped on Dathomir and visited with some of the clans of the Nightsisters. Recently one of the clans contacted me. They had a young woman who was a bit uncontrollable, yet strong in the Dark Side of the Force. They thought I could put her power and skills to use. But first we must harness that rebellious streak and turn it to our advantage. Her name is Maeve'Ren." The woman gazed at Crystal her distinct facial markings and strangely colored eyes giving her a distinctly 'wild' appearance. A wildness that would not be tamed but turned to useful purpose if Crystal had her way.

Training of the Trayus League 7f7066fae5

"The third is named Tenarek. He is an Iridonian Human-Zabrak hybrid. He displays great martial combat skills already and now needs to learn the same level of skill with the Force. He has great promise and will be an asset to the Empire."

Training of the Trayus League Af6238b63a

"The last recruit is Siobhan Ashantu. Like her deceased fellow citizen Mace Windu she shows great speed with a practice sword, but not yet skill. She shows determination and a focused nature. She will make an excellent assassin."

Training of the Trayus League 53fb65d4e9

"The rest of the group is in the practice arena."

Last edited by Shadow Crystal on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Trayus League   Training of the Trayus League EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:56 pm

Loon followed Crystal to where the other recruits were getting their information to properly begin their strenuous training as assassins. Loon walked with her past each recruit as Crystal gave a brief summary of each. They were all rather impressive. Loon was especially interested in the Nightsister, she had a particular interest in them...they were a ferocious brood that made a perfect killing machine, much could come out of her.

I can sense the wild demeanor within her. We must keep an eye out for this one.. In all honesty Maeve'Ren reminded her of herself, wild and eager to learn the ways of the force.

Tenarek seemed to have the most experience when it came to combat, from what Crystal had told her. Loon was interested in how he would fare while using the force to hone in on all of his strengths, and erase his weaknesses. Tenarek looks calm on the outside, but I sense a dragon hidden within...one that is already tamed, but if angered would unleash a fiery warrior.

And the last also interested Loon, Mace Windu was one of her idols, and Siobhan Ahantu reminded her of Loons early years. She seems diligent and ready, though she has much to learn.. Loon was done with the personal assessment of the recruits, and was rather impressed. She knew they would make the ideal example if the Trayus League.

She then turned to talk to all three recruits, You are all here for a purpose, though if you step out of line even once, the punishment may be fatal. You will learn the ways of a Shadow Assassin, and perfect it. The end of your training will be the beginning of your participation in the Trayus League. I will personally check up on you to see your progress...do not disappoint me. Loon hoped to instill fear in them...a good way to start their training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Trayus League   Training of the Trayus League EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:23 pm

[OOC: Great post Loon}

Crystal watched as Loon studied each recruit. She could tell that the ex assassin chief found them interesting. They had all been carefully chosen like the others. The school's Commandant, Shadow Master Jai'Min had been picked for his fierce yet focused nature. He was a strict teacher and disciplinarian, some of the students did not survive the training. He was older and had a great deal of experience as an assassin.

Crystal had given him strict orders. This class of assassins were to become the Empire's most elite commandos. She wanted to be able to send them anywhere and have them complete the mission. They had been chosen for many attributes among them that none were compliant. They would be melded, forged and shaped to fulfill a purpose, but not compliant. They would serve and obey. A league of disciplined military fighters. A battalion that the Emperor could be proud of.

"Would you like to see the changes to the training arena? I nicknamed it the gauntlet." She grinned, a gleam in her eye as she spoke.

Training of the Trayus League 931004c3c8
Training of the Trayus League 169085a55b

Last edited by Shadow Crystal on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Trayus League   Training of the Trayus League EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Loon noticed that Shadow Crystal became quite excited when she mentioned the Gauntlet...a great name for an assassins arena. Yes I would very mush like to see where these recruits will be spilling their blood and sweat. Loon knew what it was like to be an assassin, it was rigorous...many times had she bled and even broken her bones whilst in training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Trayus League   Training of the Trayus League EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:59 am

(OOC; After this brief post there will be a new thread in the Arena.}

Crystal grinned again. The thought of bloodsport excited her. She had been trained by and survived the best, Emperor Lavey when he had led the Inquisitors. She had always known he would rise to the heights, yet her former enigmatic mentor liked his privacy as well. He had trained her well and she had taken full advantage of his skill and wisdom to build her own.

"Come with me then. I shall show you the marvels of the 'Gauntlet'. The rest of you recruits follow us too." She turned and walked towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Trayus League   Training of the Trayus League Empty

Back to top Go down

Training of the Trayus League
Page 1 of 1